Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Rebel.

As you might remember we caucused for Obama here. This is what greeted me this morning.

Is it wrong that I think he should at least be in double digits before actively rebelling?

BTW: the button came from a rally at Dada's work.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Double digits would have been nice - but what are you goin' to do!

Big Alice said...

Hahahahahahaha

Most interactions with my Dad this year (and always) are a Politic-Free Zone from my side, because I have no desire to argue with him. Sigh. There's a lot of nodding and hmming.

Seumas Gagne said...

He is your son after all!!!

Cynthia said...

What Seumas just said!! ;)

~ Cyn <3

Anonymous said...

Oh, so he did not actually go out looking for the button himself. That's reassuring, at least!

VEG said...

I didn't know Bug liked buttons. I have some other buttons!
LOL