Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Shaun the Sheep


He's not very original and he's ****gasp!**** a TV character. But he was fiddly but quick to knit and I think he's rather fetching here on the book case in the office. C'mon, who can resist a sheep knitting? Is that irony? or sarcasm?

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Shaun looks like an Aardman character (the Wallace and Gromit guy). So he's both ironic and sarcastic, completely charming and definitely fetching. (Did you see the picture on cuteoverload of the flock of sheep spelling out spring - worth a look if you haven't seen it)

Hippy Goodwife said...

He is an Aardman sheep! In addition to his own show he also sells PG Tips tea! Industrious for a sheep!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Shaun was in sales now! There can't be another character more apropriately reproduced in yarn. Does he play?

Anonymous said...

aaaah! I LOVE SHAUN!!!!! I had no idea there was a Shaun the sheep tv show. I just watched all the clips; )
I've been wanting make a shaun too...Is that the Paton's pattern?