Monday, March 24, 2008

Eggs anyone?




I love hard boiled eggs, I love egg salad on toasted english muffin, I love deviled eggs ( my version with curry powder and powdered mustard.) But what else can I do with them. We have...ahem....just a few to use up.


I will probably make scotch eggs, and maybe this too. But what else? Luckily we all have good cholesterol ratings ( but check with us again in a month.) None of these recipes look even a little bit healthy, I guess come April it will be brown rice and boiled chicken to make up for it!


What do you do with leftover coloured eggs?

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I think I will be going with the egg salad on toasted English muffin idea to use up our eggs. Then like you, I see brown rice, lots of veggies and fruit in my future!

Thank you so much for the lovely time on Saturday!

Wecare4much said...

What pretty eggs! I just posted a recipe on my blog that my Grammie always made with the leftover eggs and ham. These rolls can be frozen too so you aren't stuck eating eggs for the week.

Anonymous said...

I usually just leave them at my best friend's house . . . .

Anonymous said...

My dog loves hardboiled eggs ; )
Boy you sure made a LOTS of eggs!

Anonymous said...

Deedle refused to eat them at first because they were "too beautiful", but after being coerced into eating one, she asked for another and pronounced "this is the best eggs I ever tasted!" Ringo might like them too ;)

Crafty P said...

Sorry you're sick, C.

YOu know what I do with hardboiled eggs? Give them away. I do not like hard boiled eggs, I do not like them Sam I Am!

I've tried to like them, but alas, no avail.