Sunday, March 09, 2008

I hear Spring Mama.


These little black-capped chickadees have been going nuts lately! The warmer weather combined with all the digging we've been doing ( sorry Mr. Earthworm!) Have had them all a twitter. Yesterday we were out planting some annuals in the back and a flight of them swooped down and surrounded Doodle. He looked up at me and said "I hear Spring Mama!" Right you are my boy. Right you are!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Doodle is so eloquent! He has expressed exactly what I have been thinking. I hear spring too! Thank you Doodle. And Ms. Hippie Goodwife for raising him to be aware of these things in the first place.

CzaMama said...

Awwwwww!

Muganoot Mommy said...

One sound I love more than spring, and that's the sound of a little boy realizing something sweet like that! Go DOODLE!

No peepers here in Massachusetts, yet. :(

Big Alice said...

Awwww.

We've got a bunch of crows around that seem to scare the little birds off in the mornings. The starlings though, they have no fear.

Cynthia said...

Doodle is just so precious!! Oh, I miss that age! I love hearing about Doodle!! Seeing pictures, too!

~ Cyn <3

Suzy said...

lucky you!! we're still under lots of snow. doodle is amanzing.