*Let me know if you want information on the schools fundraiser. All funds go to the scholarship fund for families that cannot afford the schools tuition.
yep. that's why it's so fuzzy. I was all the way across the building in the parent's loft. He looked right up at the window and said " Hi Mama!" But he didn't let go of the trapeze to wave! He stood up on it too and made a star ( feet on the ropes, hands over head) But I didn't get pictures of that!
5 comments:
Umm, did you get my email about my pledge? Should I send it to you?
You said they keep you in a separate room, right?
yep. that's why it's so fuzzy. I was all the way across the building in the parent's loft. He looked right up at the window and said " Hi Mama!" But he didn't let go of the trapeze to wave! He stood up on it too and made a star ( feet on the ropes, hands over head) But I didn't get pictures of that!
Awesome!!
Yes. Keep me informed on fundraisers for the boys.
Post a Comment