sitting down? The photos were taken and then photo shopped by Crusty's new stepsister's grandmother. So Doodle's step grandma-in law-once removed. Or something like that. p The bearded elf was a wedding guest, I didn't catch his name. Elves and fairies are notably hard to pin down.
They sure are photogenic in their pirate gear...arrggghh.....
4 comments:
And here I thought I didn't need a family flow chart, but now I think I do. And who's the bearded fellow? These look like they have a story.
Flow chart would help! I love those pictures of the boys-did you take them?
sitting down? The photos were taken and then photo shopped by Crusty's new stepsister's grandmother. So Doodle's step grandma-in law-once removed. Or something like that. p The bearded elf was a wedding guest, I didn't catch his name. Elves and fairies are notably hard to pin down.
They sure are photogenic in their pirate gear...arrggghh.....
I'll work on the flow chart....
Wow. Doodles' step grandma-in-law-once removed does some cool stuff. I guess she'd have to with a title like that! ; )
Post a Comment