So cute! That cape goes really well with the fireman's hat.: )
Well, we are nothing if not stylin' around here!Auntie Jane made the cape, the outside is form an old velvet jacket of mine and the inside is the lining of my wedding dress!He loves to be a spooooky!
Nice pose from your drumming super hero!
Let's clarify -- just the SCRAPS from the wedding dress. I didn't actually take apart the wedding dress to make Doodle a cape ;) Also, you husband clearly has better taste in whiskey than coffee!
You are brilliant. Seriously brilliant!And doodle is the cutest little drummer I ever did see!
The coffee comment made me snort. Yuban was also my grandmother's favorite. Great drum idea!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute! That cape goes really well with the fireman's hat.
: )
Well, we are nothing if not stylin' around here!
Auntie Jane made the cape, the outside is form an old velvet jacket of mine and the inside is the lining of my wedding dress!
He loves to be a spooooky!
Nice pose from your drumming super hero!
Let's clarify -- just the SCRAPS from the wedding dress. I didn't actually take apart the wedding dress to make Doodle a cape ;) Also, you husband clearly has better taste in whiskey than coffee!
You are brilliant. Seriously brilliant!
And doodle is the cutest little drummer I ever did see!
The coffee comment made me snort. Yuban was also my grandmother's favorite.
Great drum idea!
Post a Comment