If you find out where to buy it, share that info, eh? These video clips are a who's who of great Gaelic music today. I even know some of them!
Just did some checking. The BBC does not have these programs on DVD and they are also not available for download from their iPlayer site. There is an address you can write to to suggest their commercial release:BBC Four FAQ PageOther than that, I bet Allan MacDonald has a copy of the DVDs.... maybe if I send him uisge-beatha in the mail....
And what is Mr. MacDonalds preferred uisge-betha?
He prefers the liquid kind. :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If you find out where to buy it, share that info, eh? These video clips are a who's who of great Gaelic music today. I even know some of them!
Just did some checking. The BBC does not have these programs on DVD and they are also not available for download from their iPlayer site. There is an address you can write to to suggest their commercial release:
BBC Four FAQ Page
Other than that, I bet Allan MacDonald has a copy of the DVDs.... maybe if I send him uisge-beatha in the mail....
And what is Mr. MacDonalds preferred uisge-betha?
He prefers the liquid kind. :-)
Post a Comment