10+ pounds of organic baby Yukon gold potatoes. Dug this morning from a neglected plot in our garden. Imagine what we could have done if we had given them water or paid any attention to them at all.
LOL! I had forgotten all about that scene. I love that the last thing Claire says to Jenny is, "Plant Potatoes!" I think my subconscience might have lifted it!
Ducky, that's Ringo, if there is a food photo shoot he has to be right in the middle of it~!
5 comments:
Wow!!! Those are phenominal!!!
Yum Yum
Did you lift that from "Dragonfly in Amber"?
Those look wonderful! I love the doggie snout in the picture : )
LOL! I had forgotten all about that scene. I love that the last thing Claire says to Jenny is, "Plant Potatoes!" I think my subconscience might have lifted it!
Ducky, that's Ringo, if there is a food photo shoot he has to be right in the middle of it~!
So awesome! Do they take up much room? My paternal grandmother use to plant potatoes in her compost pile and they always turned out great.
Post a Comment