oooh! A Meme! I still don't really know what that means...but here goes...
This came from Ducky, via Samsara...( oh what a tangled web etc...)
"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?:I was living in Milwaukee cursing the summer heat and tornado warnings
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today.
Paint the kitchen
Put the knobs on the doors
Hang the doors
Paint some more.
(3) Snacks I enjoy:
Corn Chips
Popcorn
Sunbutter on celery
Cheetos! ( oh where is that embarassed icon when I need it?)
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:-
Travel
Hire my friends to do the things they love to do.
Fund Food Allergy research.
Buy up all the urban greenspace I can find and keep it green.
5) Places I have lived:
Seattle
Milwaukee
San Diego
Napa Valley
Long Beach
Athens, Greece
Waukegan, Illinois
Exmouth, West Australia
American Samoa
6) Jobs I have had:
book store clerk
children's Book buyer
carista
waitress
hotel room maid
nanny
teacher
artist
stage manager
box office manager
janitor
production manager
road crew
construction worker
7) People I want to know more about:
Big Alice
Kimberly
Ker
Kathryn
Cza
whew!
3 comments:
Mmm, I love Cheetos too. They're so good in that horrible way.
When were you a nanny? (PS get to it soon :)
I have been a nanny several times, once as a disinterested teenager in Greece and then a couple of summers when I was teaching and needed summer paychecks. I can honestly say that I hated it every single time.
yay for food allergy research : )
You lived in Greece? and Australia ad Samoa????? Wow!
Post a Comment