Friday, June 06, 2008

-3.6

What's that?
Big crab,
Tube Worms ( icky name, really cool),
mussels,
sea cucumber,
more crabs,
egg case,
sea star party,
anemone,
five legged star,
hot chocolate. yum!

We played hooky from school and work to visit the minus tide at our beach again today...shh....don't tell!






7 comments:

Heidi said...

I won't say a word! Lucky you! Such cool things to see during a minus tide. (Mr R may go tomorrow while I am otherwise occupied!)

Anonymous said...

1. Egg case from what? Looks cool!
2. Hot chocolate in the car??? Are you kidding me???

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can't believe all the creatures you found. Waaaay better than being at school and work!

Hippy Goodwife said...

it's a moonsnail egg case, hundres of thousands of tiny moonsnail larvae. They are all over the beach.

The Element has rubber floors. It can be hosed out.

Wecare4much said...

Sounds like the perfect day!! You are the coolest Mom ever... mugs of hot chocolate in the car. I will not be showing that picture to Ice and Turtle... there will be trouble.

Kim said...

Those are the absolute coolest pictures. What fun! I would love to take my kids to see that some time!

CzaMama said...

AMAZING! I hope one day I will be able to see that IRL, but for now I will have to live it through your BEAUTIFUL photographs.

Thanks for sharing!!!