We seem to be a little bit slow on the uptake around here but I think summer has finally arrived. We had a lovely Solstice picnic at the usual place with the usual suspects this weekend. Good food, tasty drinks and an amusing deja -vu encounter with a trio of scantily clad lasses and a handsome knight. We also spent some time with our favourite Troll. Poor thing! Someone has decided he needs lipstick and nailpolish. It's hard to eat that V.W. Bug without chipping your nails!
A few more things planted in the garden and that last of the cool weather lettuces harvested. The apple trees are heavy with tiny hard fruits! Hooray! I hope this year we can keep the critters out of them and have more to eat. We also got our first of the season strawberries!
3 comments:
We drove by the Troll, too! He looks a little silly with lipstick. I wonder if that was a Solstice Parade prank. Happy fruits of summer!
Oh that poor troll!
Just tagged you for a meme....
http://www.freewebs.com/dragonflyducky/myblog.htm?blogentryid=3615706
if you're game that is : )
Post a Comment