

Left to Right, starting at the top.
Our weather tree calendar, only one sunny day in 2009 so far! From Se7en, via The Crafty Crow.
Detail from a vintage table cloth found in a box today, stitched by some now anonymous (likely) female ancestor. Faded and worn, but still beautiful.
The Big Room screen, done. Finally! Fabric from Ikea.
The last of our fall apples.
The Electoral College Map as seen by a four year old. ( 7 more days!)
Apple Crisp for dessert.
Year in Review strings. Waiting to be boxed up.
One of several bags of books destined for the used book store. Any day now...
Two boys. One whose knees no longer fit under the tea party table.
Coffee can organizers in the crafty pantry.
A very old image of myself.
My hairy black shadow.
8 comments:
Did the electoral map stress you out before the election? Looking at the empty map, wondering, hoping would have been too much for this stress case to handle. They would have carted me away.
Zach and I check your countdown daily. The thing is, I can't help but feel sorry for the village!
Wonderful! Love the screen!!!
Hello,
Thank you, for stopping by Crafty Crow and signing up for the Usborne drawing. Good luck!
I'll be back to check out your list of recipes. Yum!
You are welcome to sign up for my monthly $50 Usborne drawing at www.UsborneConnection.com
How did you find out about Usborne Books?
Do you have Usborne in your family library?
Would you like to get Usborne Books for FREE by hosting an online eShow? (Okay, trick question, but you can answer anyway ;-)
May I add you to my online newsletter list? You’d get updates on new titles, literacy info and the like.
I look forward to your reply.
Happy Reading,
Tressa Book Nut Nelson
Fun post!
I love the picture of Ringo! Did the last of the apples go into the apple crisp?
Thanks for sharing! Love seeing pictures from your day.
Jo-Ann,
It totally stressed me out! I had a live feed web page on all the time and hit refresh just about every minute that I was sitting at the computer.
Happy I can provide Zach a little time line!
Ummm....to what apple crisp are you referring Mistress? I see no apple crisp.......
Ummm, apple crisp is listed in the 12 on 12. That is the apple crisp to which I refer. However, I have been known to hallucinate apple crisp from time to time.
Post a Comment