Friday, January 30, 2009

Hopped up on Pizza and Rootbeer.

May I present, Super Tree Man and Darthcrustinator.


Protectors of trees and small furry animals. Able to withstand bedtime for hours. Cape able of consuming one extra large mama made cheese and mushroom pizza in 10 minutes flat.

Feared by peace loving parents and large dogs.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I'd say this practically verges on being an infestation of superheroishness. I am glad someone is looking out for the trees and the small animals. Nice masks! Are those mama made too?

Hippy Goodwife said...

yes, things should be mighty safe in this part of the world. No trees in danger here and the squirrels are practically knocking on the door. I draw the line at the coyote though.

The masks were Solstice gifts from the multi talented Auntie Jane.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that makes me very, very happy!

CzaMama said...

My wildlife and trees has seem quite serine lately...they must have sensed something was up out West.

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

What a cute picture! This made me smile! Great blog.