Thursday, May 01, 2008

Là Buidhe Bealltainn dhuibh!


Happy Beltaine!


ok, I had to search my Gaelic notes to find the phrase, but I thought it was just too good to pass up. I have the translation as The Golden Day of May. I hope that is right. I hope I haven't just written "Your mother wears a kilt with no panties."


In any case a merry, merry Beltaine to all. I hope there is some serious celebrating going on!

3 comments:

Seumas Gagne said...

Happy Beltane to you, HG!

BTW - the Gaelic is flawless.

Anonymous said...

We've decided that today is the day we'll celebrate Lulu's birthday. The kids are very excited to make a cat food cake. At least it's festive! Have you been singing the May Song? I'm feeling a need for more accordions in my life. Happy May Day!

CzaMama said...

Very fancy!

We celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary with some Chinese food and a little Baby Bach...sounds great, right?