*giggle* Love the color on the wall and on the boy.
but??? What a great helper you have! He's very...ummm...colorful :-)
Oh he looks soooo pleased!I did the same thing with my kids. It pays off .....Now at ages 10 and 13 they are the best painters!
Can Grandpa Joe and I rent him next time we need to do some painting? I like the color - what room did you paint?
He is for rent anytime! It's weird but just this morning out of the blue he asked me what Auntie Heidi was doing....strange boy. It's the front room, everything except the stone is that colour now.
Oh my goodness! Very impressive. Can't wait to see it! Is he clean yet?
HahahahahaHe sure looks like he's having a good time, though.
Oh my cow! He's the cutest thing ever! Even in orange... He did a great job!
OMC that is hilarious!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
*giggle* Love the color on the wall and on the boy.
but???
What a great helper you have! He's very...ummm...colorful :-)
Oh he looks soooo pleased!
I did the same thing with my kids. It pays off .....Now at ages 10 and 13 they are the best painters!
Can Grandpa Joe and I rent him next time we need to do some painting?
I like the color - what room did you paint?
He is for rent anytime! It's weird but just this morning out of the blue he asked me what Auntie Heidi was doing....strange boy. It's the front room, everything except the stone is that colour now.
Oh my goodness! Very impressive. Can't wait to see it! Is he clean yet?
Hahahahaha
He sure looks like he's having a good time, though.
Oh my cow! He's the cutest thing ever! Even in orange...
He did a great job!
OMC that is hilarious!
Post a Comment