Tuesday, February 05, 2008

This girl.



This girl was born 42 years ago.




This girl had no idea that she would end up here.



This girl had never worn closed toe shoes.




This girl liked to party.




This girl got married.




and had a family. I wonder what that first girl would think of all this. I wish I could ask her.

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Zombies ate my brain! I meant to send a card or post on my blog!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear dear friend!

Mad Mad Mama said...

Happy, happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to this girl!

Wecare4much said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Friend!

Big Alice said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy 42, Hippy Goodwife! Glad you're still ahead of me. Sending you cyber cupcakes . . . .

Seumas Gagne said...

Happy Birthday! Love you like a rock!

CzaMama said...

Can I just say you are so NOT 42! I'm so glad your bday turned out so nicely.

mwah!

Suzy said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you celebrated well!

Seumas Gagne said...

BTW - let me know if you want to know how you can ask that girl the question you wanted to. Doesn't hurt too bad and doesn't leave any marks.

Janine said...

I hope I look like you when I am 42! Happy Happy Birthday!!