Saturday, November 17, 2007

Free Rice

www.freerice.com


Build your vocabulary, amaze your friends, donate rice via the UN World Food Program.

It's fast, it's fun. It's free to you. I have a level 43 vocabulary...what's yours?
Add your name to the ONE campaign to end world poverty.
We can't fix everything; but one action, one person, one at a time we can make a difference.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I got to a level 44! Thanks for posting this - I came across it last week sometime but didn't post about it. (bad blogger)

Anonymous said...

Oooo! I stopped with a level 47, for which I have to thank my study of Latin and my knowledge of Irish drinking songs. I guessed on many of the words. How long/how many times can you play? I could spend hours testing my vocabulary, feeding the hungry and putting off my homework!

Anonymous said...

This is better than Asteroids. If Patrick gets a higher score than me . . . a lot of rice is going to get donated.

Anonymous said...

love this game! Nowhere near a level 47 however!