When boys stay out too late and eat too many delicious doughnuts ( thanks TopPot!)** this is what happens...
It's amazing how much they really resemble themselves!
**before anyone panics, I have seen the nut warning on the website. After talking with their production manager I feel we are safe to eat their products, made especially for outside events, as long as they have never been in the store cases with other nut containing doughnuts. Sadly, we still cannot risk a trip to the actual shop. Just another of the bazillion decisions that we make everyday weighing safety over normal.
It's amazing how much they really resemble themselves!
**before anyone panics, I have seen the nut warning on the website. After talking with their production manager I feel we are safe to eat their products, made especially for outside events, as long as they have never been in the store cases with other nut containing doughnuts. Sadly, we still cannot risk a trip to the actual shop. Just another of the bazillion decisions that we make everyday weighing safety over normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment