I still don't know exactly what that means....I am not a very hip blogger. Unlike the bloggiest, blog, blog blogger ( If I could insert one of those smilies thingies here I would) who tagged me. I'm not going to tag anyone else because...well....it's just not my thing. But, here you go. 7 random things about me.
1. I don't like to spell out numbers ( as above 7, not seven)
2. I don't wear pantyhose or tights ever.
3. I'm fat because I like food. I don't have any underlying emotional or medical problem. I like food, I don't like exercise.
4. I told a woman to mind her own beeswax today at Target.
5. I am slowly learning Scottish Gaelic.
6. I am a very slow knitter.
7. I think Gordon Ramsey is hot!
Thanks Ker!
6 comments:
Beeswax. Tee hee. Sounds like something I would say.
The bloggiest blogger...HA!!! I had to Wiki "meme" because I'm so not blog savvy. I'm with you on #3!! Mwah
1. I don't understand why your legs don't ever get cold.
2. What was the woman at Target doing?
3. Who's Gordon Ramsay?
Mr R was wondering about the woman at Target as well... But good on you no matter what she was doing, I am sure she needed to be told to mind her own beeswax.
8. I would rather be cold than confined to panty hose.
9. She was a stroppy, old biddy who took issue with my parenting.
10. Gordon Ramsey is a foul mouthed british celeb chef. But he's really a nice guy.....
Oh, for f***s sake, who goes to Target and judges other people's parenting? I mean, you'd lose your mind!
Post a Comment