Monday, December 10, 2007

You know those things that make you want to bang your head on the desk until you lose consciousness?


Lets look at this instead....

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, I wouldn't know a thing about banging my head on my desk until losing consciousness... Just remember you use 150 calories an hour banging your head against a wall or desk.

Is that the Aluminium Tree?

Hippy Goodwife said...

150? hmmm...that means I can finish this box of junior mints.

Nah, that is the "less garish" blue tree. The aluminum one is about a foot taller and twoce as big around. How did we fit that in to the formerly orange living room?

Heidi said...

I was just wondering that myself the other day - how did we fit that tree in the formerly orange living room? As I recall, it was ummm, shall we say, cozy in there that particular holiday season!

Big Alice said...

ooh, awww, pretty!
sigh. we never put up a tree. We're always gone for xmess and I can barely manage to even get lights up (not yet this year. bah) so we skip the whole tree, but I sure miss it.
I think they spray our corporate tree with pine scent. Seriously. It's so strong smelling in there it makes me a little faint. I've never almost passed out from pine fumes before.