Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cake Wrecks

If you haven't already been over to cake wrecks, get on over there and take a look at some of the sickest ( and I do mean that in the unpleasant way , not the really, really Rad dude there's a hot chick on the hood of my Camaro way) cakes. Just don't eat anything first.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

My eyeballs hurt when I look at Cake wrecks! And to think that these are cakes people paid for!

Anonymous said...

You think people paid for those cakes?

Wow, that was very entertaining.

Heidi said...

Hi Jane,

I think one of the criteria for submitting a cake picture to cake wrecks is that it has to be a paid for cake. It is under the heading: Have you been a witness to a cake wreck?

For me the idea that people paid for these cakes makes them all the more frightening. Although, I can't help but think that not everyone got what they thought they were paying for!