well, you know the rest. We cannot really compare to the rest of the west but for us. This is HOT. It finally cooled off a bit yesterday and I am happy to report that our standard marine cloud layer is back this morning. That should give us our usual summer weather of cloudy cool mornings, followed by bright sunny warm afternoons. This 85 degrees before 8:ooam is just too much! Even the birds deserted us. Our back garden is usually full of birds, black capped chickadees, house wrens, nuthatches, stellar's jays, robins, cedar waxwings, crows. They have all been gone for two days, the garden has been mysteriously silent. But this morning I heard the red winged black birds. whew. It's weird when the birds disappear. If I were a good little blogger I would have photos of all these lovlies taken by my own fancy camera. But I am not. I do have a great link though. You can see photos of many, many birds taken by Christine Vadai at her site . Great photos very well organized!
All I can offer is a couple of hot, tired boys wading in the lake. Cute aren't they?
No comments:
Post a Comment