Friday, July 06, 2007

Do you swap?

I do! Holy piles of fibre batman! I was very fortunate to have the fabulous Velvet Rose as my swap partner for the Magic Roving Ball swap on Craftster.

I have done a couple of small swaps before but never like this. The idea was to wrap several small items in a ball of wool roving, some made and some purchased. Yowza! Di I make out like a bandit or what. And how about those colours. This roving is destined to become a felted vessel for our fall table. On to the goods! All the way from Australia.

First up, How cute is that card? It's a punch out with a beautiful felted background, very unique and lovely. And the roving itself, handdyed merino by Velvet Rose, thos colours are so perfect for me!


A hand felted pen and two types of felt beads, which I do not have the patience to make myself!
A bag of prefelted shapes, tussah silk and scrap yarn ends that are wonderful!




Silk bits, silk tops and koolaid dyed silk hankies.


Felting needles ( who doesn't always need more) kool aid for dyeing and two colours of angelina.
The Loot!
Now I really want to felt something! I love craftster, I love swaps, I love fibre! Now if onlt I had a self cleaning house and self feeding dogs and kids! Thank you for a wonderful swap Velvet Rose!

1 comment:

Wecare4much said...

Those colours suit you perfectly! I can't wait to see what you create.