Tuesday, March 20, 2007
My new Flickr Badge.
Isn't it cute? Can you see it over there on the right? It's made up of public photos that I have stored on Flickr. They are all of things that I have made and gifted to friends in the last year or so. Soon pretty puggle platypus will join them....as soon as I figure out his bill! I think platy may be staying with us. We used to got and watch them in the creek when I lived in Australia, I always thought they were very cool. Well, more in platy later, after he gets a bill and squeaker! I'll be adding more photos to the badge soon, maybe some card images etc. It's fun to see all my little hobbies looking so professional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cool! You are so darn creative. I stole your suschi cake idea and made it for my sil...she *loved* it and said it was the best cake! Thanks for the inspiration!
let's pretend i cab spell sushi.
Really nice work!
Post a Comment