
Doodle's best girl Lemon** is a 7th grader in Alberta, Canada. She started "Hearts 4 Haiti" at her school to help raise awareness and send aid to the struggling people in Haiti. Hearts designed by Jo-Ann Coe at Pumpkin Petunia will be sold at her local school and at a few other locations for 1$ cdn. Please consider supporting Haiti and the ingenuity and compassion of one girl by visiting her Facebook page here or leave me a message and I will send you a link to paypal her directly.
We have known Lemon and her family for years now and I always knew that she was a special girl. If just a small fraction of the world could think outside their boxes like this, just think how much better things could be for everyone. Big problems are truly solved not by large gestures but by hundreds of small movements. I can tell you that our world is more than a little brighter for having Lemon and her family in it.
If you would like to donate through "Hearts 4 Haiti" let me know and I will send you the paypal link. Lemon would also be thrilled if you donated to the charity of your choice close to home.
**btw, this lovely girl has an equally lovely name, but Doodle has always, inexplicably called her "Lemon". So "Lemon" it is.
Now, go! Go, make a difference!~
No comments:
Post a Comment