Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wow! What a candy store.

Holy candy batman. This store has some of everything, neatly categorized, easy to find. Fantastic looking candy. Thanks, Ker for the tip! There are so many things here that I would like to try. Over coffee is having a give away, $25 to spend at Natural Candy Store.com . She also has tone of great green living information on her site.

We don't eat much candy around here, but I am really tempted to try out several things from the Natural Candy Store site. Just look at all that Turkish Delight!

3 comments:

wagoose5 said...

Seriously: Black Licorice Caramels OMG...Things DO look yummy. Whenever I see Easter Candy I think of the cast party at our house where it all began :-)

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and entering the $25 GC to the Natural Store giveaway. I wish everyone could have won!
Hopefully you will come back soon and enter more giveaways I will be hosting this month.
Happy April!

CzaMama said...

I am so so so excited about this store! I have told everyone I know that either has their own dietary restrictions to deal with (like me) or their children's (like me too). What a wonderful thing to be able to give their children the taste of the sweet life.