OOOO, can we do this again at the egg party? Fun!
I'm impressed that you caught them in action!
Love the look on the faces!!! I think we DO need to do this at the Egg party, why should kids have all the fun. Would the Dad person do it for us?
I'll bring the mentos and diet coke if it will help!
Ahh how we have changed...from needles at the Egg party to Mentos and Coke.
If the two of you bring diet coke and mentos, we'll do it again.
Parker did this for his science experiment...as did 6 other students. :) It was great fun.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OOOO, can we do this again at the egg party? Fun!
I'm impressed that you caught them in action!
Love the look on the faces!!! I think we DO need to do this at the Egg party, why should kids have all the fun. Would the Dad person do it for us?
I'll bring the mentos and diet coke if it will help!
Ahh how we have changed...from needles at the Egg party to Mentos and Coke.
If the two of you bring diet coke and mentos, we'll do it again.
Parker did this for his science experiment...as did 6 other students. :) It was great fun.
Post a Comment