You don't say why? I suspect they're really good, but I just want to double-check! (her site is down at the mo)
yes, delicious. Seriously, stand in the kitchen and eat them hot off the tray delicious.
Good to know! I saw them on her site and I thought they looked great, but I haven't made them yet. Now I will!
And under no circumstances should you add a small sprinkle of cheese. Definitely not a nice Vermont Cheddar. Ever.
And definitely do not ever add a sprinkle of cheese. Especially not a nice, sharp Dubliner Cheddar from Kerrygold. Ever.
Sorry, I couldn't decide which cheese I wanted so I did both.
Oh my - they are yummy! Buntata goodness!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You don't say why? I suspect they're really good, but I just want to double-check! (her site is down at the mo)
yes, delicious. Seriously, stand in the kitchen and eat them hot off the tray delicious.
Good to know! I saw them on her site and I thought they looked great, but I haven't made them yet. Now I will!
And under no circumstances should you add a small sprinkle of cheese. Definitely not a nice Vermont Cheddar. Ever.
And definitely do not ever add a sprinkle of cheese. Especially not a nice, sharp Dubliner Cheddar from Kerrygold. Ever.
Sorry, I couldn't decide which cheese I wanted so I did both.
Oh my - they are yummy! Buntata goodness!
Post a Comment