Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thank you Mama.

In the last several months Doodle has started thanking me for everything. In in own brand of sing song, ooo tank u mama, or oooohhhhh, TANK ooooomama. Depending on how exciting things are. In the car the other day, one chip got the standard ooo tank u mama. When I sent two chips to the back seat together I got the ever more excited oooohhhhh, TANK ooooomama. Crusty got a big brother tank oo the other day but it's rare. A few days ago we were out playing with some friends and he was sharing some veggie sticks. I kept hearing him say "Tank oo, Desi" He's one polite stinker. I realize this doesn't make much sense written out, but it so damn cute. I caught him on digital the other day during one of his marathon sticker sessions. The boy will "mooshtickers" for a long, long time. It's been fun since Crusty would never have anything to do with stickers. You can see ( and hear) a little Doodle thank you below.


View this montage created at One True Media
Thank You Mama




I replay it some days when I think I am beyond the end of my rope.

No comments: