
We interrupt this weeks Great Outdoors Challenge to bring you Doodle's first author signing. He got to meet Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman and quiz her about cowdogs and horses and whether or not she has ten punks (she has four). He called her "Miss Ree, she called him "darling"...awww.....

She was charming and funny. We were in and out in an hour, just long enough for a five year old remain interested! Both his dad and I were painfully shy as kids. I hope that lots of quick visits with new and interesting people, like Ree, will help mitigate that for him. Although truthfully, he shows no sign of shyness at all. He did say he was nervous to meet her and was proud of himself for doing it. She told him about Hank the Cow Dog and he said she was smart. That's my boy!
3 comments:
Awww. Your Doodle did a good job chatting up PW! I would have been tongue-tied if it had been me.
Kim S
That is super cool!!!
Nicole
Awesome! I remember her from when she was just "Ree" posting on the homeschool message board.
Nan Cool!
Kerry
How fun! He is darling and not shy!
Deanna
Fun! We love "Hank the Cowdog".
Heidi
I love the picture of him talking to her! Hope you had a chance to talk to her too! It is such a thrill to meet someone you have followed online! How's the cookbook by the way?
Melissa
Insanely jealous!!! Love PW!
Amanda
He's so darn cute. Like, like, like, like I'm so very envious. I ♥ Miss Ree!
Karie
I love the last picture where they are looking at each other.
Eden
That is very cute.
Jane
Great pictures!
Celeste
fun, what's for dinner?
Post a Comment