Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sun Drops.
















Day 28 of The Great Outdoors Challenge

Playing and lounging in the sundrops.
















lisa, sanders, angelina, phyllis, sarah, christie, jennifer, debbie, dong dong, denise,luisa, joy, stephanie, cori, alex, dawn, kristen, catherine, tricia,becky, christy, ruth, kari, courtney,branflakes,jessica, renee, haiku,brynn, amy, clemencia, sherry, leslie, lise, renee, anet, jenn, marina, amy, ella, marcia, karen, beth,julie,kyndale,kelly,lizzie, eileen,ag, mari-ann, cindy, robin, nicole, debbie, julia, renee, anita,lisa, jenn, montessori, marita,jeannie, hallie, mandy, kangaroo, andrea, joey, carmen, teena, stephinie, gidget, elizabeth, emma, rosina, saminda, melissa, katie, becca, atouria, barbara, ariella,missy, elizabeth, sarah, eileen, lisa, stacy, jennifer, tulsileaf, lisa C, morticia, angela, rana,jamie,lisa c, luz, charley, heather, valerie, kirsten, rachel, annie, kendra, beth s, lindsey, michelle, megan, jen, jenni, gabby, renee,korina, linda, adventurekerrs, laura, melissa, eva, jenny, amber, deb, wendy, courtney, shanti, msrev, kellyi, tammy, julia , maureen,indigomum, andrea, mindy, becky, dawn, sarah,michelle, shelley, amber, nicole, cara, ginny, kris, tawnie, nancy, alex, kathi, ana, sarah m, stephanie, jen, dena, sharon, courtney, colleen, jillian, jennifer, amanda, desiree, vanchy, crystal, ashley , janelle, cheryl, rebecca, christianne, chele, claudia

1 comment:

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Hi :) Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog :) I would love to try making dandelion jelly! If I may ask where did you find the recipe? I know the kids would love making it :) This has been a great month of outdoor fun and meeting new people! I'll have to pop over for another visit again :)