Thursday, November 12, 2009

12 x12 Gobble, gobble!




1. Clean-er back pantry. Maybe having photos will inspire me to keep it up.
2. Back pantry part deux. Yes, that is an elderly microwave. We use it very rarely.
3. Things do not look good for the blue bunny
4. Peeking an eye on me.
5. Halloween lives! at least in the backyard.
6. Dog raspberries.

7. Fungus amongus.
8. Squash awaiting their fate....bwahahaaaaaa
9. Vintage Gurley Turkey. Older than me.
10. The pie cherry tree refuses to give up it's leaves.
11. Vintage paper turkey
12. Leaf wreath.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Doodle peeks an eye at you and Ringo gives you raspberries...nice!Seems a fine way to keep the dark away - I really didn't mean for that to rhyme.

molly said...

Aw, that wink! We keep our microwave around the corner, in an old broom closet, behind closed doors. I was vetoed when I suggested the garage, but hey.

the Provident Woman said...

Fungus amongus
too funny!