Happy Halloween to you as well. I hope that the party was fun, and I'm sorry that I missed it.
Happy Halloween! Or All Saints Day, as we call it here. :)
So I'm curious - are the black things that look like wings behind the woman in white something attached to her or something on the wall? I keep looking, and looking...
good question! I think they are on the wall, but the whole photo is bizarre.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Halloween to you as well. I hope that the party was fun, and I'm sorry that I missed it.
Happy Halloween! Or All Saints Day, as we call it here. :)
So I'm curious - are the black things that look like wings behind the woman in white something attached to her or something on the wall? I keep looking, and looking...
good question! I think they are on the wall, but the whole photo is bizarre.
Post a Comment