
Angry cat in the rain with umbrella and box of grapes. ( what? This doesn't make any sense to you?)Lady Beetle
First Strawberries
Ripening Tomatoes
Summer Doodle
This mornings dozen.
Garlic Scapes
Well Loved Scooter
New residents
This weeks library books.
Grocery Shopping
Naked Egg Day 7.
2 comments:
Well of course angry cat in the rain holding a box of grapes makes perfect sense! But then again, I have small children.. And I'm so jealous of your ripening tomatoes, I just had to buy a few plants yesterday because my own ones are so teenytiny that I won't be getting any tomatoes from them. I'm suffering from tomato envy. :D
How are your tomatoes soooo big already??? Amazing!
Loved the Cat picture. I will have to show Sassy and Mandy what happens if they go outside :-)
Do you delver Bagels? They look awfully yummy. Great picture of the Garlic Scapes.Summer Bug...adorable!
Impressed, Impressed,Impressed,
Post a Comment