I realize that for most of the rest of the north our snow fall is a joke. But around here a few inches of lowland snow is a big freakin deal. Keep in mind we are a city built on hills, no one in the city uses snow tires and we just don't have the equipment to handle snow for any period of time. It is gorgeous though! We have had snow on the ground for several days with near record low temperatures ( I won't post them....you'll all just laugh.)
On to the sushi! Crusty Boy earns points for various chores etc...when he gets to 100 he can choose to bank those points or cash them in, same with 200, 300 etc...this last time he banked his 100 points. Last week he hit 200 and chose the "Daddy Makes Sushi" reward. Yesterday morning after the monthly haircutting trip we headed off the Uwajimaya for supplies and came home where Patrick spent the next five hours creating a sushi feast! We had some frineds join us and a nice celebration in Crusty's's honor was had a by all. Even the very tired Daddy! Crusty and Doodle and I made paper lanterns and candy sushi for dessert. The night before Crusty and Patrick assembled a new dragon model ( Thank you Danielle!) It was all delicious! I wonder what Crusty's next reward choice will be....
No comments:
Post a Comment