

Since I will be away at a loooong rehearsal tomorrow I am posting early. We are all about the birthday party prep around here.
1. I swear, I only used it to make fondant paint...
2. Sugar paste Spaceman.
3. Moon toss decorations.
4. Anyone want to finish a solar system model?
5. I caved. Paper part hats.
6. Front door all painted up.
7. Base cakes stacked and covered.
8. Rice Crispie Rockets. ( FAIL!) but still tasty.
9. Poured sugar ring for the planet cake.
10. Boy made and designed Moons, for tossing.
11. Purple planetoid cake.
12. Rainbow rocket toy, all ready to party.
3 comments:
You are a madwoman! I truly don't know how you do it. Can't wait to see all those objects in person! Who's in the new header photo?
Ooh, I can't wait to see the final product of all that work! You're so cool!
Thanks! We'll see how much I can actually pull off.
Jane, that's Papa in the header.
Post a Comment