1st harvest, Easter Egg Radishes, mostly consumed before they got to the house...
In the Ground as of today.
Easter Egg Radish
Dinosaur Kale
Lemon Cucumber
Stupice Tomato
Cosmonaut Volkov Tomato
Sungold Cherry Tomato
Mini Millions Cherry Tomato
Matt's Wild Cherry Tomato
12 kinds of salad greens. ( no, I am not listing each one)
Bulls Blood Beets
Golden Sunshine Pole Beans
Scarlet Runner Pole Beans
Golden Wax Bush Beans
Sugar Snap Peas
Little Marvel Shelling Peas
Cascadia Peas
Bright Lights Chard
Beer Friend Soy Beans ( edamame)
Miners Lettuce
Bolero Carrots
Dragons Blood Carrots Yukon Gold Potatoes
Rainier Strawberrie ( 25 plants!)
Cinderella Pumpkins
Elephant Garlic
Purple Garlic
Sweet Walla Walla onions
Bunching Onions
Lemon Thyme
Sugar Pumpkins
Summer Squash
Greek Oregano
Bay Laurel
Sunflowers
Nasturtiums
Calendula
Bachelor's Buttons
Rhubarb
Tomatillos
I am sure I am forgetting something, but I think I might have lost my mind.
2 comments:
Some of these are at the P patch, right? I can't imagine where you put all these things, much less when!
You are TRUELY amazing!!!
Post a Comment