Friday, November 03, 2006

Who Me?


Never one to resist temptation or a trend for too long, usually just long enough to be on the waning edge...I am joining the blogospere. Not as randy or sarcastic as Dooce but hopefully a lot more fun then the NATION and not as annoying as those Dave Rechert ads. But, hey, don't we all wanna think that?

Doodle and I went to the zoo today. He was over the moon with a pizza lunch and a pumpkin sipper cup. Wouldn't it be nice if it were always that easy? Speaking of pumpkins, he is a boy obsessed. There are still a few leftover from the big squash sacrifice. They are just visible through the sliding glass door in the living room. He stands there every morning saying " punkin....punkin....." In this little singsongy voice. I can't help but wonder if he is mesmerizing them or singing them off to Valhalla. He seems to know what he is doing.

No comments: